All Saints Church – Pytchley
Pytchley is a village in central Northamptonshire, 2 miles to the south of Kettering.
The village has the church at its heart and clusters around a crossing of minor roads.
The church has its origins in the 12th century with periods of restoration being carried
out in 1861 and 1903.
It is built of coursed and squared stone and ashlar.
Assistant Church Wardens : Karan Harris and Elizabeth Hunt
For more information on Pytchley, visit the Village website at http://pytchley-village.co.uk/